I didn’t know that when I got into foodblogging, that one of the wonderful side benefits would be connecting with other bloggers. It happens to be a very friendly community out there on the internet, and it’s filled with some extremely talented people. I was nominated by a lovely lady who is the voice behind Tasha in the Kitchen for the Versatile Blogger and Inspiring Blogger award. She’s a 20-year old student from Scotland and her blog is filled with great recipes and spectacular photography, so please check her out.
Okay, so as an award nominee you must share seven things about yourself. Whether you want to know them or not…here goes.
- I watch all of Bravo Network’s “Real Housewife” series episodes
- I look at the desserts on the menu first
- Good character is the first thing I look for in a human being
- I love Etta James and Billie Holiday
- My two sons are the most important thing to me
- Growing up in Philadelphia was very special to me, and I still have the same friends since 7th grade
- I would like to be friends with CeeLo Green
Part two of receiving this nomination, is to pass these awards on to five other deserving bloggers.
Filing Away Cupcakes – She writes great restaurant reviews and loves her doggie, just like I love mine!
Frugal Feeding – eating well on a budget!
Tiny Kitchen Stories – tiny kitchen, big recipes!
Wuppenif – lovely photos and heartfelt stories
Savory Simple – unusual recipes, easy to follow and beautifully photographed
So my blogging friends, I hope you enjoy these awards as much as I enjoy reading your blogs. These are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Choose 5 nominees
- Comment on your nominees blogs to let them know they’ve been nominated